We are a young, fast-growing AI company shaking up how work gets done across the enterprise. Every day, we help clients identify opportunities for automation, and then use a variety of AI and advanced automation techniques to rapidly model manual work in the form of code. Our impact has already been felt across some of the most reputable Fortune 500 companies, who are consequently seeing major gains in efficiency, client satisfaction, and overall savings. It’s an exciting experience to watch companies transform themselves rapidly with Soroco!
Company Name: Soroco
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Software Engineer (Front-end)
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
The Role: The Software Engineer (Front-End) will be responsible for building stunning websites, microsites, and web applications for internal and client projects.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Working with designers to develop company web properties, including a resource
center for clients
- Working with designers and business managers to develop microsite properties for
- Interacting with full-stack engineers on prototypes or live integrations
- Soroco believes in supporting you and your career. We will encourage you to grow by providing you with professional development opportunities across multiple business functions. Joining a young company will allow you to explore what is possible and have a high impact.
- The ideal Software Engineer (Front-End) is a creative person with an eye for details, strong coding skills, has a solid design aesthetic, and a desire to create great user experiences.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- Passion for clean semantic markup, with an attention to detail
- Experience in building web applications using Angular/AngularJS or ReactJS
- Ability to collaborate and communicate closely with teams
- Ability to self-manage and meet tight deadlines.
- Openness to feedback and constructive criticism.
- Portfolio link on the resume required.