Societe Generale Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer – Full Stack | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT; MCA | Bangalore
Company: Societe Generale Global Solution Centre Pvt Ltd
Societe Generale Recruitment 2021:- Societe Generale Global Solution Center (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), embarked on its Indian journey in 2000, and has displayed remarkable growth since. In 2002, the IT division expanded to include Investment Banking, and the back office operations were launched in 2004. In 2005, the Infrastructure Management Services division was set up to manage infrastructure remotely for the Corporate and Investment Bank.
The year 2007 saw the birth of the Securities Services division. In 2010, the Operations division for CIB came about. The inception of the Accounting and Finance division for the Investment Banking operations followed in 2011.
Designation: Software Engineer – Full Stack
Role: Software Engineer
Experience: Experienced/ Freshers
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification for Societe Generale Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ ECE; MCA
The dev assume the mission of technical referent for the Bangalore team on the project. Candidate should works on all activities related to the software development, and especially:
- Guarantee best practice and quality of the code of the whole team.
- Organize and optimize/industrialize the process of development.
- Propose technical solutions.
- Participate to the construction of the technical infrastructure when needed.
- Ensures a technological watch and demonstrates an interest for the Compliance business
- In an Agile context:
- Work in a team with agile practices (Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, pair programming, etc.)
- Collaborate with POs and Business Analysts in the user requirements division (Epics) in user’s stories
- Respect and participate in the development of the technical culture of the feature team (craftmanchip, pairing, review, etc.)
- Abilities / Skills Required
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Strong process & change management capabilities
- Effective interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural team environment
- Strong stake-holder engagement & influencing skills
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation skills.
- Self-starter & self-motivated with the ability to work independently and with a team of peers
- Energetic & mature
- Overall Deliverables
- IT Strategy articulation & execution
- Knowledge of emerging trends & existing technologies
- Drive towards solution in ambiguous/complex situations
- Background in Banking & Financial Services domain either with GIC or IT Services/Products vendor
- Financial Management
- Transition Management
How to Apply for Societe Generale Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this Societe Generale Recruitment in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click here