Date: September 30, 2021
Smiths Detection Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Intern | ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ Instrumentation/ Telecom | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Smiths Detection
Smiths Detection Recruitment 2021: Every minute of every day, in nearly every country across the globe, Smiths Detection people and technology make the world a safer place. We safeguard people, business and infrastructure with the latest innovations and screening technology for aviation, ports, borders, defense and security.
What makes us different:
- Global leader: We impact critical systems every day with sites in 17 countries and six centers of research excellence.
- Digital growth: A key part of our capability is the integration of digital technology across our business and our operations in India, Bengaluru specifically, will be critical to our continued success.
- Exciting opportunities: Our growth is creating exciting opportunities to work with experts in physics, chemistry, electronics, mechanics, production, computer science, and AI/machine learning.
- International environment: With some projects, work requires global collaboration and the potential to travel and grow with the business
Company Website: www.smithsdetection.com
Positions: M.Tech Intern
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Smiths Group Recruitment 2021:
- M.E/ M.Tech (Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Information Science/ Communication/ Instrumentation and Control)
- Exposure to ReactJS and delivered project on ReactJS .
- Basic knowledge of Angular.
Students who are actively pursuing M’Tech for performing their Project work as part of M’Tech course.
- Ability to understand testing concepts.
- Scripting/programming knowledge on Java/Python.
- Understanding of test frameworks and product testing.
- Understanding software dev process and dev methodology (agile/Dev ops)
- Interested to work on C,C++ on Windows/OOPS concept.
- Candidate should have some knowledge on System programming.
- Keep ownership of technical designs, source code, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specifications
- Ability to support in designing and implementing work packages in application and system Environment
- Interested to work with systems and machines and ability to develop software.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns, microservices architecture, data structure, algorithms, systems architecture.
How to Apply for Smiths Group Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here