Silicon Labs Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer I – QA | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology | Hyderabad
Company: Silicon Labs Inc
Silicon Labs Recruitment 2022: Silicon Laboratories, Inc. (Silicon Labs) is a fabless global technology company that designs and manufactures semiconductors, other silicon devices and software, which it sells to electronics design engineers and manufacturers in Internet of Things (IoT) infrastructure, industrial automation, consumer and automotive markets worldwide.
It is headquartered in Austin, Texas, United States. The company focuses on microcontrollers (MCUs), wireless system on chips (SoCs), timing devices, digital isolation devices, sensors and broadcast devices. The company also produces software stacks including firmware libraries and protocol-based software, and a free software development platform called Simplicity Studio.
Position: Software Engineer I – QA
Experience: 2+ years
Job Locations: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Silicon Labs Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
Silicon Labs is looking for a Software (SW) Developer in Test to plan, develop, debug and automate test scripts to improve the overall quality of the system, drivers, RTOS and the MCU-SDK. This layer abstracts control of MCU peripherals and RTOS functionality from the networking stacks above it to improve usability and allow for quicker adoption of each stack protocol. Since all of the Silicon Labs wireless protocols utilize these drivers and or RTOS, this product provides the foundation of all products utilizing Silicon Labs Gecko SDK SW Product. Most of our customers are focused on building Internet of Things (IoT) products (smart homes, smart metering, smart cities). You will be the primary SW Developer in Test responsible for providing test coverage on each driver and RTOS features as well as maintaining build-to-build quality and consistency.
- Design and execute functional, negative, performance, and stress tests for Silicon Lab’s embedded wireless and MCU products.
- Work closely with the development team(s) to debug problems found during the test cycle
- Develop automation tests so they can be run regularly as part of a continuous integration infrastructure
- Assist in resolving customer issues by working closely with the customer support team to answer and reproduce customer-related issues
- Emulates customer environments by working closely with the sales team and field application engineers in supporting customer’s needs and debugging customer’s problems
- Build, manage, and maintain a distributed test network
- Simplification and automation of product deployments and platform changes
- Productivity increase of the team through identifying opportunities to automate and script daily tasks and eliminate waste in existing processes
Technologies we use
- Java, Junit, Python, Jenkins, Docker, Cloud Based Computing, SQL Database, Windows, Linux, Shell, Bash, GIT
- Implement test cases based on test plans.
- Investigate test results in continuous integration systems.
- Write custom embedded applications.
How to Apply for Silicon Labs Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates may apply for Silicon Labs Recruitment through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here