Silicon Labs Recruitment 2022 | Associate Engineer – IT | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Software/ MIS Engineering | Hyderabad
Company: Silicon Labs Inc
Silicon Labs Recruitment 2022: Silicon Laboratories, Inc. (Silicon Labs) is a fabless global technology company that designs and manufactures semiconductors, other silicon devices and software, which it sells to electronics design engineers and manufacturers in Internet of Things (IoT) infrastructure, industrial automation, consumer and automotive markets worldwide.
It is headquartered in Austin, Texas, United States. The company focuses on microcontrollers (MCUs), wireless system on chips (SoCs), timing devices, digital isolation devices, sensors and broadcast devices. The company also produces software stacks including firmware libraries and protocol-based software, and a free software development platform called Simplicity Studio.
Position: Associate Engineer – IT
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Locations: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Silicon Labs Recruitment 2022:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or equivalent work experience
We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Day-to-day live-site and corporate environments investigations of our enterprise infrastructure of Windows and Linux servers and network devices.
- Quickly and effectively learns new systems to rapidly identify potential solutions to resolve and prevent future service interruptions.
- Hands-on experience with both Linux and Windows systems/servers.
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization.
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus.
How to Apply for Silicon Labs Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates may apply for Silicon Labs Recruitment through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here