Siemens Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE; MCA | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens Off Campus Drive 2021: Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Siemens India manufactures steam turbines, turbo compressors, high-voltage switchgear (circuit breakers, disconnectors and gas-insulated switchgear), switchboards, remote monitoring systems (RMS), fire detectors and suppression systems, motors and generators, relays and Smart Grid systems, transformers, and advanced medical imaging equipment. The factories replicate global, best-in-class manufacturing systems and practices, with a facility to overhaul and repair gas turbines, compressor blades and rotors.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Fresher (Java/ AWS/ Azure Developer)
Role: Software Developer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Siemens Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech with Confirmed knowledge in Java development
- Batch: 2019/ 2020 Batch
- Execute full software creation process, Write well-designed, testable code.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Fix, debug and resolve bugs, Deploys the developed application in test and production environments
- Good knowledge in Java, J2EE, Spring boot, Relational, NO-SQL databases
- knowledge in Microservices and Maven or Gradle, Web services (REST and SOAP), Git
- knowledge in Cloud Technologies (AWS or Azure) and familiar with deployment processes
- Good to have – Cloud Foundry experience.
How to Apply for Siemens Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Siemens Off Campus Drive online by following link latest by ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here