Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. SE comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators, and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions, and services address the extraction, processing, and transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
|Company Name||Siemens Energy|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancy|
Job Description :
- Create 3-D models and drawings of components/assemblies for D-R/Siemens Steam Turbines
- Convert old 2-D drawings to 3-D models using NX11
- Should conversant with steam turbine constructional details
- Hands-on experience in 3D modeling and drawing for steam path components like bucket, wheel, diaphragm, shaft, rotor assembly
- Follow D-R engineering & drafting standard practices; Provide drawing updation and revision control
- Migrate original Metric revision drawings into NX as per the latest drafting practices.
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned by the Team Leader/Manager
- Handle in confidence the drawings and/or trade secret information of D-R products.
- Support productivity improvement and establish best practices for modeling and drafting activities within stipulated time-period;
- Recording and tracking of engineering hours utilized for various projects;
- Electronic transfer of drawings, documents, and data with D-R Global Operations
- Preparing 3D Catalogue with Drawing Illustration and Bill of Materials
- Exposure to Oracle and/or SAP BoM will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2 to 3 years of experience in steam turbine component design, 3D catalog creation for steam turbine or any other rotating equipment’s
- Working knowledge of NX11 & Globus TC11; Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Hands-on experience on Steam Turbine components like Turbine Casings, Rotor, Buckets, Steam Chests, Valves, Bearings will be preferred
- Candidate should possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Expertise working in MS Office (Project, Excel & PowerPoint), Adobe PDF, SAP, and Team Center to facilitate project execution.
- Strong soft personal skills i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & effectively, etc.