Date: July 22, 2021
Shipsy Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer Intern | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Gurgaon
At Shipsy, we aspire to be at the forefront of technology with next-generation products that change the way logistics is managed, and positively impact millions of people
Over the past 6 years, Shipsy has gained a dominant share in the domestic logistics space with over 30% of the India courier/express industry flowing through our system. We have also gained a foothold in international markets with companies in Saudi Arabia, UAE, North Africa, and Southeast Asia using our platform. This platform processes over 1.5 million transactions a day across these customers.
Global trade still largely runs on a messy chain of emails and excel files. Trillions of dollars of trade essentially runs on a platform called email. Shipsy is there to solve this problem. Shipsy’s SaaS based platform helps businesses manage all aspects of international trade – working with vendors to procure rates for shipping, having a digital workflow management platform to complete all documentation related activities, integrations with global shipping lines to bring about end to end visibility and reducing invoicing errors through smart AI based reconciliation.
Company Website: www.shipsy.io
Positions: Software Engineering Fullstack Intern
Duration: 6 months
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria for Shipsy Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science or equivalent and extraordinary software engineering talent
- Experience with web applications, databases, distributed systems, and machine learning
- Your contribution in managing deployment, testing, and scaling of our product would be extremely valuable.
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
- We value building a culture with strong engineering values and goals because we believe that it is the key to building a great company and product. Building the right abstractions to manage complexity so that we can develop and iterate quickly as the product grows is important to us. We use continuous deployment so all code that gets checked in goes live to production within minutes, no matter what time it is. We emphasise code reviews with 24-hour turnaround times and hold weekly engineering tech talks to maintain high code quality and to optimise for learning the best engineering practices.
- Develop next generation applications using mobility, SaaS and other emerging technologies
- Work as part of an Agile team. Picking up sprint/backlog tasks, reporting on task progress and working collaboratively with the entire team to deliver stories and business value. Follow up on the progress of development and report to development manager.
- Work with the development team and other production support team members to ensure the applications are working as expected
- Suggest architecture changes and design patterns based on existing application code and business rules
How to Apply for Shipsy Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Microchip Off Campus Drive online by following link.
Application Link: Click Here