Date: April 7, 2022
Shell Recruitment 2022 | Process Data Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE/ ME | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: Shell India Markets Pvt Ltd
Shell Recruitment 2022 : Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the six oil and gas “supermajors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2015/16 revenues (and the largest based in Europe).
Shell topped the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies; in that year its revenues were equal to 84% of the Netherlands’ $555.8 billion GDP.
Company Website: www.shell.in
Positions: Process Data Engineer
Industry Type: Oil and Gas
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility for Shell Recruitment 2022:
- BE (any specialization) Degree/ Master’s in information management. A keen desire and ability to learn new things and assimilate knowledge will be essential
- Fresher / 1 year of Experience in Oracle SQL & MS SQL
- Basic understanding on the database
- Basic query knowledge
- Data cleansing/massaging
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to create, maintain and execute test plans and capable of troubleshooting common database issues
- Able to clearly articulate and work to realistic deadlines and timelines.
- Adheres to coding standards and actively drives high standards within team on code and documentation quality
- Guides stakeholders based on basic data analysis.
Purpose of this role is to provide technical support for various data management activities especially in the Technical Reporting discipline. This role is expected to have more focus on SQL / Oracle PL/SQL technical knowledge to handle the DQDB application. This role is also expected to have good knowledge in data / analysis requirements.
Key purpose of this role is to integrate various discipline data, assess and improve the data quality by having proper Business Rule in the system.
- Basics in SQL or Oracle PL/SQL
- Hands-On experience on Oracle & SQL server
- Basic understanding on the database systems
- Integrate data across multiple disciplines and provide an integrated view
- Highlight and resolve challenges / issues identified during the data integration phase
- Able to clearly articulate and work to realistic deadlines and timeline
- Be a team player and coach / /train other colleagues in RE process / workflows as required
How to Apply for Shell Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here