Schneider Electric Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Senior Data Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Schneider Electric India Pvt Ltd
Schneider Electric Recruitment 2022 : Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.
Company Website: www.se.com
Positions: Senior Data Analyst
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Schneider Electric Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Strong knowledge in MS Excel & Excel macro and other MS Office tools is a must.
- 0-2 years of experience in Product Data Management for website is an advantage.
- Basic software knowledge an advantage but not essential.
- Fast learner with high problem-solving ability.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
The Senior Data Analyst will Maintain Product Taxonomy Class (PTC) Excel data models files for HBN-Secure Power Division. The Analyst will provide Product Information Management (PIM) tool technical support to the Global/Countries Offer Managers in assistance with the Senior Manager – Offer Management. The Analyst will need to do website maintenance of SE.COM & APC.COM involving Product Datasheet, web eCat, Product Image, External Standards, Product Relationship, Asset Management and Product Life cycle management. The Analyst will also need to work in EDMS creating, storing and integrating customer-facing digital tools for the website
- Designing and maintaining data model in MS Excel
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analyzing results
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
How to Apply for Schneider Electric Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Schneider Electric Recruitment through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here