Schneider Electric Recruitment 2020
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.
Company Website: www.scheneider-electric.co.in
Job Profile: Product Specialist
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably major in Engineering, or business-related
- Develop ET and E-commerce channels offer launch strategies to meet growth targets for rack and Edge offers
- Co-work with the offer manager in product information management for ET and E-commerce channel launch:
Ensure the essential level of product knowledge of the sales force by organizing and regular product training to the region/country
Ensure sales collaterals such as product presentations, how to sell, and competition comparisons updated and shared with the regional sales team
- Understand channel performance to targets and co-work with region’s Channel Development Leader in the development of root cause and countermeasures as necessary
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Work on competitor benchmarking in new channels
- Facilitator in a quarter business update in dedicated product segments
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably major in Engineering, or business-related
- 2+ Years experience in a product marketing role will be a plus
- 1+ year experience in channel development or hands-on experience in e-commerce planning and execution
- Good understanding of rack and edge product would be a plus while not mandatory
- Ability to influence and interact with senior management
- Adaptable and flexible; responsive and resourceful in a fast-paced, quick turn business model
- Candidate must possess demonstrated skills in market research, pricing, competitive analysis and market positioning and segmentation
- Candidate must have proficient skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, being able to create business presentations targeting to senior-level audience
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization Able to develop clear & logical plans for self and/or others.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Able to travel – domestically and internationally, as needed.
Apply Before the link Expires for Schneider Electric Recruitment 2020.