SBI SO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online | Specialist Officers | 567 Posts | Any Degree | Across India | Last Date: 18th October 2021
Company: State Bank of India (SBI)
SBI SO Recruitment 2021: The State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body. It is a government corporation statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
SBI is ranked as 216th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2018. It is the largest bank in India with a 23% market share in assets, besides a share of one-fourth of the total loan and deposits market.
Positions: Relationship Manager/ Customer Relationship Executive/ Investment Officer/ Central Research Team
Total vacancies: 452 Posts
- Relationship Manager – 314 Posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – 20 Posts
- Customer Relationship Executive – 217 Posts
- Investment Officer – 12 Posts
- Central Research Team (Product Lead) – 2 Posts
- Central research Team (Support) – 2 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary (Pay Scale):
- Relationship Manager – Rs. 6-15 lakhs per year
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – Rs. 10-28 lakhs per year
- Customer Relationship Executive – Rs. 2-3 lakhs per year
- Investment Officer – Rs. 12-18 lakhs per year
- Central Research Team (Product Lead) – Rs. 25-45 lakhs per year
- Central research Team (Support) – Rs. 7-10 lakhs per year
Eligibility Criteria for SBI SO Recruitment 2021:
Relationship Manager :
- Graduates from Government recognized University or Institution Post-qualification experience of minimum 3 Years.
Relationship Manager (Team Lead) :
- Graduates from Government recognized University or Institution. Post qualification experience of minimum 8 years.
Customer Relationship Executive :
- Graduates from Government recognized University or Institution
Investment Officer :
- Graduates / Post Graduates from Government recognized University or Institution. Mandatory: Certification by NISM/CWM Preferred: CA/CFP (As on 01/08/2021) Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience as an investment advisor/counsellor/part of product team in Wealth Management organization.
Central Research Team (Product Lead) :
- MBA/PGDM from recognized College/University or CA/CFA. Minimum 5 years post qualification experience in Equity Research/Products experience in Wealth Management / AMC (Mutual Funds) / Banks
Central research Team (Support) :
- Graduate/Post Graduate in – Commerce/Finance/Economics/Management/Mathematics/ Statistics from Government recognized University or Institution. Candidate should have post qualification experience of minimum 3 years work experience
- Relationship Manager – 23 to 35 years
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – 28 to 40 years
- Customer Relationship Executive – 20 to 35 years
- Investment Officer – 28 to 40 years
- Central Research Team (Product Lead) – 30 to 45 years
- Central research Team (Support) – 25 to 35 years
Selection Process for SBI SO Recruitment 2021:
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks.
- For General/ OBC/EWS candidates: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: No Fee
How to Apply SBI SO Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 18 October 2021.
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here