Sartorius Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Trainee Service Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – ECE/ Instrumentation | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Ahmedabad
Company: Sartorius Corporation
Sartorius Recruitment 2021: Sartorius’ ambition is to simplify progress in the biopharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
Opportunity for international career development: a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
- Ambitious goals and significant growth: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
- Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
- Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings with the latest technology and equipment
Company Website: www.sartorius.com
Positions: Trainee Service Engineer
Experience: 0-1 year
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Ahmedabad
- Bachelor in Electronics and Communication (ECE) / Instrumentation Engineering
- At least 0-1-year work experience
- Good command of English in writing and speaking
- Communication and coordination skill
We are looking for a Trainee Service Engineer to join our team in Ahmedabad. The Instrument Services Technician will act as technical liaison between the field service organization and the Engineering, Quality, and Manufacturing organizations to proactively identify, define, and prioritize less complex product issues and to implement long term solutions.
- For assigned product, as local key technical support personal, fully understands the scope and well know how to do the routine service job (installation, repair, PM and qualification)
- Share product’s service knowledge, info and experience to whole service team
- Address and resolve all aftersales service issue and inquiry related to current products
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of the products supported (installation, repair, PM and Qualification)
- Train service engineer, sales and marketing staff, and customers about the features, advantages and benefits (FAB) of the products and the applications
- Communicate effectively with customer (Inner or extern)
- Promptly respond to customer complaint
- Analyze and solve product and customer application problems
- Follow up with the “Quality Complaint Procedure”
- Trace the product quality issue, prepare relevant report and feedback to relevant quality department
- Collect competitive information and products, conduct thorough testing to figure out products advantages and provide sales with the information
- Communicate to product development engineers and management with the competitive information to help stay ahead of our competition by developing new products and new technologies
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here