Company Name Sartorius Company Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Main Responsibilities & Tasks
- Generate visibility and technical coordination on Sartorius Bioprocess technologies
- Quote documents generation from customer’s URS
- Technical and process-related support for internal and external customers
- Hands-on experience on upstream processing systems
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor degree in Biotechnology or Bioprocess Engineering
- 5+ Years of experience on Upstream processing
- Successfully executed 3+ projects as lead engineer.
- Good knowledge of cGMP guidelines in practice including FDA, EMA, ICH. Specially risk and science based approach for the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Travel ratio national and internationally (approx. 20%).
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other language will be an asset.
- Strong Identification with our core values: sustainability, openness, enjoyment.
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
Further insights into our world of work can be found here.