Date: October 29, 2022
Sapient Recruitment 2022 | AEM Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics | Bangalore
Company: Sapient Corporation
Sapient Recruitment 2022:- Sapient Global Markets, a division of Sapient® is a leading provider of services to today’s evolving financial and commodity markets. We provide a full range of capabilities to help our clients grow and enhance their businesses, create robust and transparent infrastructure, manage operating costs, and foster innovation throughout their organizations.
We offer services across Advisory, Analytics, Technology, and Process, as well as unique methodologies in program management, technology development, and process outsourcing. Sapient Global Markets operates in key financial and commodity centers worldwide
Company Website: www.sapient.com
Positions: AEM Developer
Experience: 2-4 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Sapient Recruitment 2022:
- Overall experience of 2 to 4 years with 1-3 years of AEM including AEM 6.x .
- Strong hands on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Analytics, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning. · Significant hands-on design experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
- Has worked on and implemented at least one of the popular Search engines with AEM like Solr, ElasticSearch or Lucene and involved in search queries performance tuning.
- Worked on integrations with popular products /Technologies like Salesforce, SSO, LDAP, API Gateways using ReST · Understands and implements the Quality Properties of the system in every day work including Accessibility, SEO, URL management, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture.
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins/Git/BitBucket/Cloud Manager), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Understanding of frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, ReactJS, Handlebars, Grunt, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery.
- Good understanding of AEM capabilities including Multi-site manager and Blueprinting, and the use of Online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of the end to end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing/deployment, and delivery processes.
- Familiarity of Cloud native approaches and platforms including AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Familiarity with basics of Adobe I/O Runtime and Adobe I/O Events (preferred)
- Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using AEM Search, Commerce package or others platforms is preferred. Education:
- Full time Bachelor’s/Master’s degree(Science or Engineering preferred)
We are looking for an AEM Developer to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients’ most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
- Drive the design, planning, and implementation of multifaceted applications, giving you breadth and depth of knowledge across the entire project lifecycle.
- Combine your technical expertise and problem-solving passion to work closely with clients, turning complex ideas into end-to-end solutions that transform our clients’ business.
- Constantly innovate and evaluate emerging technologies and methods to provide scalable and elegant solutions that help clients achieve their business goals.
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on Adobe marketing product suite including Adobe Sites (AEM), CRX, CQ WCM, Adobe Assets (DAM) & Adobe Social.
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to web content management implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications and solution architecture for content & collaboration solutions.
- Mentor and provide inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation.
- Collaborate with your architect to define implementation processes and quality gates and standards
- Write application code and extensions for the AEM platform that exceeds the defined quality standards
How to Apply for Sapient Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this Sapient Recruitment 2022 in online by the following link.
Apply Link: Click Here