SAP Labs Invited Application For Freshers as Developer Associate | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: SAP Labs India Pvt Ltd.
SAP Labs Invited Application: MARKET leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
SAP applications and services enable more than 170,000 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Company Website: www.sap.com/india
Positions: Developer Associate – ABAP
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0-3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for SAP Labs Invited Application:
Bachelor’s Degree (BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE)
We are looking for someone with 0-3 years of work experience in software development who has knowledge of Agile development in the scrum environment.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Work in accordance with the Agile development models (scrum, lean), which requires you to be self-driven and make decisions independently, as well as to be flexible in order to meet the needs of the team.
- Work as a developer in a team, taking product development responsibilities for backend development and related processes, methods, and tools for SAP S/4HANA. You will be working on developing legal reports to meet legal regulations for several countries.
- Write efficient and maintainable code in accordance with standards and naming conventions defined by SAP.
- Drive topics independently and have object ownership.
- Play an integral role in the entire software development lifecycle.
- Be a strong team player who can contribute to the overall success of the team and its deliverables.
- Effectively communicate with local and remote teams.
- Proficiency in software design principles and object-oriented design.
- Working knowledge of classic ABAP and object-oriented ABAP.
- Working knowledge on Open Data Protocol (OData) and Core Data Services (CDS).
- Good knowledge of the ABAP programming model for SAP Fiori.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working functional or process knowledge of Financials (preferable).
- Working knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM).
How to Apply for SAP Labs Invited Application?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here