Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2022 | Data Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Rolls Royce India Pvt Ltd
Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2022: Rolls-Royce is a world-leading provider of power systems and services, for use on land, at sea and in the air. We’re proud to have a strong presence and an 80-year heritage in India, and are excited about our growing future in Bangalore. Through innovative solutions and diverse, globally renowned products, we’ve already changed the aerospace industry in India.
Rolls-Royce Limited is a renowned British car-manufacturing and, later, aero-engine manufacturing company founded by Charles Stewart Rolls and Sir Frederick Henry Royce on 15 March 1906 as the result of a partnership formed in 1904.
Powering more than 50% of flights to and from India, we are poised to become an engineering hub in the region and committed to growing our footprint for high-end technology.
Company Website: www.rolls-royce.com
Positions: Data Engineer
Experience: 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Data Engineer to join Rolls-Royce. You would be employed directly by Rolls-Royce Data Labs but would be based in the Bengaluru, Karnataka office.
Rolls-Royce is one of the most technologically advanced organizations in the world and our information systems are no exception. By improving information systems (applications and data) and technologies, Rolls-Royce Data Labs support overall business strategy and help teams throughout Rolls-Royce prepare for the future. Rolls-Royce data labs (R2DL) are the in-house data innovation catalyst for Rolls-Royce Plc. Our core principle is to enable value delivery through cross disciplinary mission focused data teams. The team composition reflects full spectrum of data professionals and are curated based on mission needs. You will be part of one or more of these dynamic teams.
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer cutting-edge technologies that deliver the cleanest, safest and most competitive solutions to our planet’s vital power needs. We embrace the power of data and technology and aim to be Digital First in everything we do.
To ensure we continue to be pioneers of our industry, Rolls-Royce has a team of over 16,500 engineers around the globe. They include everyone from world experts in their field to those who manage hundreds of people and millions of pounds worth of investments. We recruit engineers at all levels and in a range of disciplines. And while we encourage specialisation, we also offer freedom to cross-specialise and develop skills across a number of different areas.
- Securing the data supply chain, understanding how data is ingested from different sources and combined / transformed into a single data set. Understanding how to analyse, cleanse, join and transform data.
- Implementing designed / specified solutions into the chosen platform (e.g. Azure Data Factories / Data Lakes, HDInsight, Talend, MuleSoft or traditional software).
- Working with colleagues to ensure that the infrastructure available is capable of meeting the solution requirements.
- Planning, designing and conducting tests of the implementations, correcting errors and re-testing to achieve an acceptable result.
- Appreciate how to manage the data including; security, archiving, structure and storage.
Qualification and Skills:
- At least 3 years of experience in implementing data warehouse, data engineering pipelines, experience on both Microsoft and Linux operating systems is must.
- Experience with up to date with data technology capabilities e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Azure, PowerBI, Tableau is a must
- Experience with databases and data query tools & technologies (SQL, PL/SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra etc…) is a must.
- Experience with ETL tools such as SSIS, Talend, MuleSoft is a must.
- Experience with scripting and automation such as Linux shell, PowerShell, R, Python is a must.
How to Apply for Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here