Date: September 24, 2022
Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2022 | Associate Product Configuration Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – ECE/ EEE/ EIE/ CSE/ IT | Bangalore
Company: Rockwell Automation
Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2022: Rockwell Automation, Inc. is an American provider of industrial automation and information technology. Brands include Allen-Bradley and FactoryTalk software.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs over 23,000 people and has customers in more than 100 countries worldwide. The Fortune 500 company reported fiscal year 2017 global sales at $6.3 billion. Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises
Company Website: www.rockwellautomation.com
Positions: Associate Product Configuration Engineer
Experience: 1-4 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2022:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 1-4 years experienced Electronic/ Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Computer Science Engineer with software projects development & maintenance background. Who can also have (Rockwell Automation or competitor product knowledge) in his as a part software development projects.
- Must have strong working and live project exposure on declarative product model programming experience in a configurator environment (for example, SAP Variant Configuration, Selectica configurator, Oracle/Siebel, BigMachines, Cameleon, Cincom, Configit, Configure1,FPX, Intelliquip, Sterling, Tacton, TDCI)
- Must have strong working experience and live project exposure on database programming.
- Must have good Software application development, testing skills & documentation
- Must have experience working in configurator development environment as listed above
- Highly desirable to have solid data skills (MS Access, SQL and Excel)
- Should be flexible in operating with U.S. time zones during the software release & testing activities.
- Exposure to automation products
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to self-manage multiple assignments simultaneously. Role will require daily interaction with Product Managers and third-party companies. Must be able to lead these discussions
How to Apply for Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here