Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2021 | Test Automation Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Rockwell Automation
Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2021: Rockwell Automation, Inc. is an American provider of industrial automation and information technology. Brands include Allen-Bradley and FactoryTalk software.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs over 23,000 people and has customers in more than 100 countries worldwide. The Fortune 500 company reported fiscal year 2017 global sales at $6.3 billion. Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises
Company Website: www.rockwellautomation.com
Positions: Test Automation Engineer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Software Engineering, Information Systems or other Technical degree
- Develop, execute, and maintain end to end and software specific test plans, and processes to support the testing of system features and software features.
- Engage in continuous improvement projects to support the pursuit of best in class operations.
- Develop a holistic understanding of system features, software features, firmware features, hardware features, and functionality to support the development of new testing data acquisition methods and automation workflows.
- Setup and maintain system-level and software-level test farms/systems that support customer applications and customer use cases.
- Maintain and learn new technological skills so that they may be appropriately applied in product or test development processes.
- Collaborate with teams across Rockwell Automation businesses.
- Estimate, plan, develop and execute tests at the “system test” and “software functional test” levels for product releases.
- Participate in anomaly triage process for capturing and prioritizing of customer reported issues, while also providing subject matter expertise in problem solving and root-cause analysis activities.
How to Apply for Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.