Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2021 | Data Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics & Communications | Bangalore
Company: Rockwell Automation
Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2021: Rockwell Automation, Inc. is an American provider of industrial automation and information technology. Brands include Allen-Bradley and FactoryTalk software.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs over 23,000 people and has customers in more than 100 countries worldwide. The Fortune 500 company reported fiscal year 2017 global sales at $6.3 billion
Company Website: www.rockwellautomation.com
Positions: Data Analyst
Experience: 2-3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- Engineering in Electronics, Electrical & Communication Engineering or equivalent is desired.
- 2-3 Years of related work experience.
- Proficient in the use of VBA, SQL and Microsoft Office software skills (especially Excel & Access )
- Knowledge of electrical, electronics and or electromechanical components
- Responsible for the development of processes, tools and techniques used to govern and manage component engineering controlled SAP material master data throughout the component lifecycle.
- Develops, modifies, and executes data management processes for Component Engineering
- Maintains Component Engineering controlled Material Master Data
- Collaborates with Component Engineers to create standards, business rules, and tools for MM data maintenance
- Gathers and modifies data from third party sources to update and support the Material Risk Index database for Component Life Cycle Management & Product Change Notifications.
- Maintains Part Standardization Noncompliance Database
- Interfaces with the design community to find substitute alternatives, resolve issues related to the completion of Part Standardization Noncompliance forms
- Perform Data cleansing and Data validation. Perform Component analysis based on current Technology
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a team
- Must be able to communicate effectively with suppliers, and group members in situations where face to face discussions are not possible
- Ability to read and understand component specification / datasheets
Apply Link: Click Here