Replicon Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Trainee – Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA | Bangalore
Company: Replicon Software (India) Pvt Ltd
Replicon Off Campus Drive 2021:- Replicon, Inc. is a software company providing cloud time tracking applications including timesheet and expense management software, using SaaS, for automating employee time tracking, project time tracking, expense tracking and resource scheduling.
Replicon was co-founded in 1996 by Raj Narayanaswamy and Lakshmi Raj in Calgary, Canada. The company expanded its presence globally over the years & has set-up major offices in Silicon Valley, India, UK & Australia.
Company Website: www.replicon.com
Positions: Trainee – Intern (Night Shift)
Job Location: Bangalore
Interview Location: Virtual (Online)
Salary: Rs 21,500/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for Replicon Off Campus Drive 2021:
BE / B.TECH (All Branches Except Computer Science and IT Are eligible) ; BCA/BSC and Undergraduates can apply for the role
- Replicon is searching for self-motivated, highly engaging individuals to join our Product Support Team in our Bangalore office as an “Intern – Product Support”.
- The Intern – Product Support in Replicon is not only a Support Professional, but also a researcher, a tester and a consultant to both customers and Product Management Team.
- In this role you will be working with customers from all over the world resolving Level 1 customer issues, escalating critical issues to Tier 2 teams and reaching solutions that are mutually beneficial to Replicon and its customers.
- If you are right out of college or trying to take your first step to kick-start your career and to be sure you are in a supportive and nurturing environment, then take this opportunity to come meet us for an interview. Key responsibilities will include providing pleasant and professional customer service and technical support to current and potential customers of Replicon’s Product Suite and related environment via Telephone, Email and Chat.
- Applying technology in multiple ways to configure the product and helping the customer’s resolve all queries related to Replicon products. Solid understanding of product’s advantages and limits and suggesting ways of improving the product via internal escalations.
- Ensure customer issues and queries are handled professionally and efficiently within the agreed SLA – Works well with customers to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and develop strong relationships by being a consultant and providing right resolutions. – Learn and stay current with product knowledge of Replicon’s software and its range of product solutions. – Help our customers maximize their business benefits from Replicon’s solutions.
- The online test is LIVE
- Shortlisted candidates from the test should be available for the further online interview process
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining.
Knowledge of programming languages will be a plus – Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (ESSENTIAL) – Excellent interpersonal skills – Inclination towards technology – Intermediate with MS Office
Last Date to Apply: 13th August 2021
How to Apply for Replicon Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the online test in the following link from before 23rd July 2021.
Test Location: Anywhere with Webca
Apply Link: Click Here