Red Hat Recruitment 2022 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Pune
Company: Red Hat Software
At Red Hat, our commitment to open source extends beyond technology into virtually everything we do. We collaborate and share ideas, create inclusive communities, and welcome diverse perspectives from all Red Hatters, no matter their role. It’s what makes us who we are.
Company Website: www.redhat.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Red Hat Recruitment 2022:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering.
The Red Hat Internationalization (i18n) team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you will develop and maintain i18n packages and technologies for Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL). You will work closely with the engineering, Quality Engineering (QE), security, documentation, and product leadership teams, to ensure that these technologies are meeting the required standards and user expectations.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Work with the Engineering and QE teams to ensure consistency and quality
- Maintain and develop i18n packages and fonts
- Collaborate with relevant upstream communities and projects
- Review and merge code changes when needed
- Proficiency in a compiled programming language like C, C++, Rust, or Go
- Familiarity with Linux systems and desktop ecosystem
- Experience contributing to open source projects and using Git
- Willingness to learn and passion about writing software
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with i18n, fonts, Python, and common scripting languages and build systems is a plus
How to Apply for Red Hat Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here