We at Razorpay aim to make fintech solutions a super-slick experience from managing finances to making seamless payments. The frontend team at Razorpay strives to build solid frontend foundations, infrastructure, and top-notch experiences.
- Freedom to evaluate and introduce new tools, libraries or coding standards.
- Work towards developer productivity and platform tooling to solve for developer experience.
- We love to evangelize tech and share knowledge internally and with external communities.
- Grow as an individual contributor or team driver, however, you love. BYOG – Bring Your Own Goals.
- Contribute to Product and Design ideas and Implement them as your own product. We value everyone’s inputs.
A glimpse of some exciting stuff that we are working on:
- In-house Design System to serve multiple frameworks – React, React Native, and Svelte that we use across our projects.
- Tailor-made build systems and scaffolding tools since setting up new projects and its complete infrastructure has always been a pain.
- DIY (Do It Yourself) interfaces like design your own checkout page to show on your site, design your own payment button, etc.
- And how can we forget about GraphQL that serves as our API gateway for our dashboards?
Company Website: www.razorpay.com
Job Position: Frontend Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Experience or familiarity with React.js or any other frontend framework, and build tools like Webpack, Rollup, etc.
- Zeal to learn new technologies, and Follow code quality and best practices at Razorpay.
- Take end-to-end ownership of products. Ideate on product requirements with the team and drive it from design to implementation.
- Curiosity to go in-depth of codebases and libraries and have the ability to set it up from scratch.
- Open to work on constructive feedback and proactively shares the same with peers.
- A peculiar sense of UI and UX.
- Contribute to our dashboards to make it performant and modular.
YOU’LL BE A GOOD FIT IF:
- You have the ability to build features from scratch which are modular and scalable and can deliver it end-to-end.
- Experience in React.js and its ecosystem, not just CRA!
- You can share ideas and opinions with Product managers and Designers from an engineering lens.
- You keep up-to-date with the latest trends, learn new concepts, or work on personal projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forums.