Quest Recruitment 2022 | Software QA Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | Hyderabad
Company: Quest Software
Quest Recruitment 2022: At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
Company Website: www.quest.com
Positions: Software QA Associate Engineer
Experience: 1 year
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification for Quest Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree (2:1 from a recognised university)
- Able to build test cases from both product specifications, and usage of a product
- Understand how to optimize the use of test cases to provide optimal coverage
- Have had at least 1 year, hands on experience writing test cases in a testing tool
- Knowledge of Windows VMs, SQL Server, Active Directory, SAML2
This QA Manual/Automation developer, will be skilled in understanding product requirements and turning them into operational test cases.
Working with the development team and product management they will be able to consider both the user expectation of the product, and the edge cases that may arise from its use, and factor these into the testing design.
Using these designs they will be able to write, execute and maintain manual test cases in a testing tool, such as MS Team Foundation Server.
The ideal candidate will have between 1 and 3 years commercial testing experience, obtained through product testing, either on-prem or SaaS. They will have excellent analytical skills and understand the importance of test case refactoring and optimization. They will also be comfortable using Windows Installers, SQL Server Maintenance, using and configuring Virtual Machine for Windows, and performing other technical maintenance tasks.
As a confident QA tester they would also be expected to lead juniors, and assist with the structure and organization of testing projects.
In addition to technical skills, they will be proactive in learning new technologies, LOVE testing and thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
- Responsible for working with Product Management to translate functional requirements into technical test cases. Providing feedback to improve requirements where necessary.
- Involved in authoring, testing, organizing and documenting complex test scenarios, as detailed by the technical requirements.
- Resolving moderate and complex problems associated with the design and ammendment of test cases and provide technical guidance to the wider team.
- Understand the need for, and testing of, secure code.
- Review the team’s test case scripts to ensure that high levels of quality are being met.
- Ensure scripts are maintainable for future iterations.
- Occasionally work with customers to trouble-shoot issues, or understand complex test requirements.
- Continuous learning and development of skills to keep up with latest development practises
How to Apply for Quest Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here