Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Testing Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc
Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2021: QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of 3G chipset and software technology in the world, with chipsets shipped to more than 50 customers and powering the majority of all 3G devices commercially available.
QCT partners with nearly 60 3G network operators around the globe and has the largest CDMA engineering team in the wireless industry.
QCT provides complete chipset solutions and integrated applications from the Launchpad suite of advanced technologies
Position: Testing Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 years of Experience in Mobile Device Testing, Embedded Systems, Hand Held Devices, Android Device Testing, Mobile Communications tests, WLAN/BT, Kernel Programming, XR/VR Testing
Eligibility Criteria for Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelors – Computer Science, Bachelors – Engineering, Bachelors – Information Systems
- Masters – Computer Science, Masters – Engineering, Masters – Information Systems
- In the role of System Test Engineer, Engineer will Test and Modify general system-level software/hardware test cases, specialized test tools & testing hardware.
- Should be able to interpret the wireless specifications and standards, design the test plan, create user test scenario, automate using Python/Perl Scripts.
- Engineer will be documenting the system-level defects, uses bug tracking system for reporting and works with developers supporting and validating the fix.
- Capable of Creating/ Modifying test plan as per the System Functionality and enables to find all the system stability issues
- Engineer should quickly adapt to Android Phone Testing or Windows Mobile Compute testing or any new operating system/hardware module that comes during the test execution.
- System testing across different modules comprising Modem, WLAN/BT, Multimedia.
Technical Skill Set:
- Good Command on Operating systems – Android/Linux/Windows/CHROME
- Good Knowledge of Communication Protocols – 2G/3G/LTE/5G Modem specification
- Good knowledge on WLAN/BT Specifications and Protocol implementation
- Knowledge of Multimedia Specifications related to Audio/Video Codecs
- Exposure to Camera/Camcorder Testing
- Understanding of Linux Kernel Internals, Embedded Systems Programming
- Understanding /Exposure to Embedded Systems Design
- Using of KDB/JTAG debugging tools
- Python/Perl Scripting
- Exposure to Bug Tracking tools like JIRA, Change Requests.
How to Apply for Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by clicking below link.
Apply Link: Click Here