Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | P & G Product Supply Intern | BBA/ MBA | 2021/ 2022 Batch | PAN India
Company: Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2022 :The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) is an American multi-national consumer goods corporation headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by British American William Procter and Irish American James Gamble.
In 2014, P&G recorded $83.1 billion in sales. On August 1, 2014, P&G announced it was streamlining the company, dropping and selling off around 100 brands from its product portfolio in order to focus on the remaining 65 brands,which produced 95% of the company’s profits.
Company Website: www.us.pg.com
Positions: P&G Product Supply Internship
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2022:
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Operations, Business Administration, Supply Chain or relevant majors as part of the SPJIMR PGMPW course
- Technical excellence & rigor in executing defined plans
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Capacity to analyze situations and find solutions. And ability to innovate and reapply successes
- Fluency in English
- Who are eligible to participate in the Internship Placement process at their campus.
You’ll be in the ideal place to work on groundbreaking improvements related to the manufacturing and processing of our leading products with intelligent, connected technologies driving the 4th industrial revolution. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability.
In this internship role, you will have the opportunity to be on the floor to meet different challenges, make decisions and see quickly the results. You will discover P&G’s technologies who are worldly recognized. You will also discover the P&G’s standards and methods. In the end you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
Production – Packing
- Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization)
- Identify one or more key projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line
- Establish methods for solving technical problems
- Systematize tools for maintenance and implement production management tools
- Work on the installation and start up of new equipment
Production – Making
- Make the study and analysis of performance loss (equipment, organization, skills)
- Ensure the communication between different departments (logistics, packing, projects etc.)
- Create learning programs for operators and team leader to help them to develop their skills
- Establish systematization tools, simplify process and standardize work
- Develop the quality indicators and audits
- Support the production (especially on equipment validation, process etc.)
- Investigate ” non-standard ” and establish an action plan
- Participate in workshops within a multifunctional team
You will work on:
- Environmental Management Site (destruction of products, waste management..)
- Conducting a study on the consumption of energy and water at the site and propose practical and sustainable solutions for improving and reducing energy consumption across our processes
This function packs our product in its final packaging, set up in pallets. Three priorities for packing departments: Safety, Quality, Productivity. The heart of the engineering profession in packing is the constant improvement of the production lines in order to increase its effectiveness (reducing timing of changeover, decrease downtime etc.)
How to Apply for Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2022 online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here