Philips Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech-CSE/ IT | Bangalore
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Company Website: https://www.philips.co.in/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Limited Term
Eligibility Criteria for Philips Recruitment Drive 2021:
- B.E in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- 0-2 Years Experience
- Responsible for analyzing and understanding requirements
- Design and implement the requirements by collaborating with System Engineers and Architects
- Performs detailed design, coding, testing and all related documentation for a project
- Identifying and resolving technical risks proactively
- Ensure deliverables are on time and of high quality
- Implementation of Unit Test Cases using relevant testing frameworks
- Supports team in defect fixing and investigations
Skills and Requirements:
- 0-2 years of experience working for a comparable product development organization in Development or Simulator development for enterprise application environment
- Demonstrated hands on expertise with architecture, Design patterns, OOAD concepts, C++, DICOM (added advantage).
- Know how in use of tools for source control and problem reporting/defect tracking tools such as Rational Clear Quest
- Practical experience in highly regulated environment (FDA, etc.)
- Strong leadership, communication and influencing skills in a global set up
- Excellent problem-solving skills and is able to think quickly and adeptly about how to address issues/problems
- Involved in Test & Automation
- Experience in Healthcare company
How to Apply for Philips Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Intern through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Philips Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here