Date: March 11, 2022
Philips Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc – CSE/ IT; MCA | Bangalore
Philips Recruitment 2022: Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals, and researchers have developed and rolled out a complete seat of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision. At Philips, our purpose is to improve people’s health and well-being through meaningful innovation. We aim to improve 2.5 billion lives per year by 2030, including 400 million in underserved communities. As a technology company, we – and our brand licensees – innovate for people with one consistent belief: there’s always a way to make life better.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Software Engineer I
Experience: 1-2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Philips Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelors/Masters in Engineering, MCA, M.Sc. Computer Science, IT, Bio-Tech, Bio-Informatics
- Operations support to live product for customer
- Accountable for complex questions that requires a certain level of investigation of cause
- Component/module/sub- system design, implementation & documentation
- Creates and maintains Swing Application
- Creates and maintains web pages in AngularJS, HTML5 & CSS3 with Unit Testing
- Creates and maintains Web services in Java with Unit Testing
- Creates and maintains DB Objects such as functions, procedures, triggers, etc. for assigned modules.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Java, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Angular.JS/2/4/6+ versions, REST
- Experience in SQL, PLSQL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Healthcare domain is preferred
- Experience in SAFe Agile WoW will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on the software tools like GitHub, Sonar, Jenkins, etc
- Good general knowledge of hardware, software and database systems and Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and Software trends
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Details oriented, Quality conscious with ability to multitask
- Quick learner with ability to work under pressure with minimal guidance
- Good team player
How to Apply for Philips Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here