Pegasystems Recruitment 2021 | Associate Technical Support Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE/ IT | Hyderabad
Pegasystems Recruitment 2021: Pegasystems Inc. is an American software company based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Founded in 1983, Pegasystems develops software for customer relationship management (CRM), digital process automation, and business process management (BPM). The company has been publicly traded since 1996 as PEGA (NASDAQ). The company’s core product is the Pega Platform, which is part of its Pega Infinity suite of applications for customer engagement and digital process automation.
Pegasystems hired a cloud technology proponent to develop its cloud technology strategy in 2014. Over the following year, Pegasystems invested in network operations in North America and India to support its cloud services. In May 2014, Pegasystems acquired the Bangalore-based MeshLabs, a text mining and analytics software startup.
Company Website: www.pega.com
Positions: Associate Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 1-2 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Pegasystems Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech
- Must have 1-2 years of Pega platform experience.
- Pega 7.x/8.x Certified – CSA/CSSA is preferrable.
- Experience working on Pega platform Case Management – Case lifecycle, case processing, SLA etc.
- Experience working with J2EE Servers – preferably Tomcat. Good to have knowledge JBoss, WebLogic.
- Good working knowledge of RDBMS with preferably Postgres, Oracle, etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills, besides being a great team player.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders and ability to coordinate with multiple teams to achieve results.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills, and has experience in analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving enterprise software issues.
Associate Technical Support Engineer (ATSE) is a key technical role within Global Client Support (GCS) and engineer should work on technically challenging client issues. This position develops customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing superior support services for Pegasystems’ Products and Applications.
- Providing world class technical support on Pega SaaS products by gaining deep understanding of Pega products.
- Uses their understanding of Pegasystems’ products, the technical environment in which they run, and our client’s business objectives to drive support cases to timely and quality clarification and subsequent resolution by themselves or others in Pega.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities:-
You are a collaborative individual and an excellent team player. You love helping Pega clients resolve their technical issues, contribute to problem management, proactive / prescriptive remediation, and continuous improvements.
- Highly developed negotiating and influencing skills.
- The ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Empathetic and passionate about your products and users of them.
- Looking to work within a culture that values urgency and teamwork in a supportive environment.
- An effective communicator who is organized, articulate, confident, and polished in front of decision makers.
- Possess strong technical skills and aptitude for quickly understanding complex enterprise application issues and client’s end-to-end application deployments, products, and underlying architecture.
- Ability to identify, propose and implement solutions and ability to work in a flexible, team environment.
- Ability to diagnose and identify the root cause, solve problems by proposing / assist in implementing the solutions.
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
- Participate actively by self-learning and knowledge sharing with the team in new technology developments related Pegasystems product suite.
How to Apply for Pegasystems Recruitment 2021?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here