Date: September 23, 2021
Pearson Recruitment 2021 | Associate Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | Across India
Pearson Recruitment 2021: Pearson is the world’s leading learning company with 24,000 employees across 70 countries worldwide. We combine world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalised learning. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
Pearson offers academic and vocational qualifications that are globally recognised and benchmarked, with educational excellence. Our unique insight and world-class expertise come from our long history of working closely with teachers, employers, learners, researchers, authors and thought leaders.
Company Website: www.pearson.com
Positions: Associate Software Developer
Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Across India
Salary: As per company standard
Eligibility Criteria for Pearson Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing on the ServiceNow Platform
- Familiarity with developing in an Agile environment
- Familiarity AJAX, JSON, and CSS preferred
- Strong development experience with at least 3 of the following: ITSM, HR, Service Portal, CMDB Discovery, Integrations, Mobile app, Virtual Agent, Performance Analytics
- ITIL foundations certification preferred
- ServiceNow CSA, CAD, or CIS certification required
The ServiceNow Developer will provide input on design, perform development and configuration in all areas of the ServiceNow platform as requests come through the demand pipeline.
- Configuration/Customization of the ServiceNow system, including creating workflows and automation using Flow Designer
- Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service
- Uses scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality create scripts, scheduled jobs, business rules, to achieve required business outcomes
- Perform integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration/Integration Hub.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data.
- Provide level 2 & 3 support for the platform
- Perform system and integration testing utilizing Automated Testing Framework where possible
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the Service-now platform
- Assist in new feature development including custom applications
- Assist in semi-annual platform upgrades
How to Apply for Pearson Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply HP Off Campus Drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here