Date: September 2, 2022
PayPal Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer I | BS/ MS/ Ph.D – Computer Science/ information Technology | Bangalore
Company: PayPal India Pvt Ltd
PayPal Recruitment 2022: PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. PayPal is one of the world’s largest Internet payment companies.
PayPal India is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.
Company Website: www.paypal.com/in
Positions: Software Engineer I
Experience: 3+ years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for PayPal Recruitment 2022:
- Must have a BS or MS/PhD Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent
- 3+ years of planning, designing, and development experience
- Good knowledge in Java programming
- Knowledge of REST and best practices in designing and developing APIs
- Familiarity with C++
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented principles
- Knowledge of common data structures and design patterns
- Familiarity with working on Relational Databases (Oracle)
- Familiarity with QA automation processes and tools such as JUnit and TestNG
- Familiarity with Version Control Systems (GIT, SVN)
- Familiarity with UNIX systems on a user level
- Familiarity with Atlassian suite of products (Jira, Confluence)
The PayPal Identity team is seeking an accomplished software engineer to join our User and Business Platform team. The User and Business Platform’s team mission is to connect our customers to our many experiences in a safe and secure way. We provide user account life-cycle services and solutions to make the management of our customer’s personal and/or business identity with PayPal efficient and secure.
- Contribute to the development and quality deliverables for User and Business Domain Services utilizing RxJava and Java8 coding techniques.
- Participate in the design and development of one or more product features or sub-systems
- Produce code that is sufficiently supported by unit tests
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to the project
- Participate in architecture discussions and understand solutions to system and product changes within your team
- Participate in demonstration of completed work to stakeholders
- Supporting adjacent teams by answering questions
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Triage and solve live issues
- Participate fully in all scrum team activities
How to Apply for PayPal Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here