Oracle Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Oracle India Pvt Ltd
Oracle Recruitment 2021: Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems.
Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
Company Website: www.oracle.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
BE/ B.Tech/ BS – Computers/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering
- With Resideo you will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals.
- You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
- Use your skill set to provide value added software features to our products for our customers.
- Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world’s most talented engineers.
- We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Resideo is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for.
- Need to understand the requirements and implement the solution as per the agreed design
- Need to follow standard code instruction for coding, document everything in the proper format and follow the proper process of product delivery.
- Proactive learning ability in order to understand the entire system
- Follow up with the senior members of the team for code review, design discussions, test cases to be considered
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- High-level programming languages like C, C++ or other programming concepts
- BE in CS, ECE, EEE or E&C from a reputed educational institution and a good academic track
- Basic knowledge of microprocessor and microcontrollers
- Basic knowledge about Operating Systems
- Willing to work as a team & learn new things and adapt as per organizational goals
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here