Opentext Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer | B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computer Science/ IT | Bangalore
Company: Opentext Corporation
Opentext Recruitment 2022: OpenText, headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, is Canada’s largest software company as of 2014 and recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers 2016 by Mediacorp Canada Inc.
OpenText software applications manage content or unstructured data for large companies, government agencies, and professional service firms. OpenText aims its products at addressing information management requirements, including management of large volumes of content, compliance with regulatory requirements, and mobile and online experience management.
OpenText employs over 12,000 people worldwide and is a publicly traded company, listed on the NASDAQ (OTEX) and the Toronto Stock Exchange (OTEX).
Company Website: www.opentext.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Opentext Recruitment 2022:
- Developed software for at least 3 years, including applications for the iOS operating system
- A degree in Computer Science or related engineering or equivalent experience and knowledge
- Communicated the merits of various designs and approaches
- Contributed ideas during design and planning discussions
- Mentored junior developers, providing guidance and feedback on their work
- Reviewed code of other developers
- A willingness to learn new technologies and proactively identify such technologies as appropriate
We’re hiring for a team that works on taking OpenText to the next level using modern technologies and frameworks. We are looking for passionate developers that are ambitious, creative, and driven to work on difficult problems and provide innovative solutions.
As a Senior Software Developer you will be one of the primary contributors to the OpenText iOS and Web applications. The role’s responsibilities include implementing new software features, fixing bugs, participating in design discussions, working with other teams to ensure that the HTTP API exported by the OpenText server is suitable for the iOS application, and assisting the Quality Assurance team with their test design and bug resolution activities.
- Experience with Xcode and/or AppCode IDEs
- Experience in mobile development languages such as Objective-C and Swift
- Familiarity with iOS app distribution and release process
- Mobile development platform such as Firebase
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience Git revision control system
- Experience with build system such as Gradle and Groovy
- Experience with Continuous Integration servers like GitLab or Jenkins
- Having worked within an Agile software development process
How to Apply for Opentext Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online as soon as possible
Apply Link: Click Here