About ON Semiconductor:
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power management, analog, sensors, logic, timing, connectivity, discrete, SoC and custom devices. The company’s products help engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical, aerospace and defense applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, a robust compliance and ethics program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions.
Company Website: https://www.onsemi.com/
Company: ON Semiconductor
Job Location: Across India
Salary : Best In Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Limited term
Role: Intern-Product Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for ON Semiconductor Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Post Graduation In Mechanical Engineering.
Product Engineer in the Image Sensor Group (ISG) at ON Semiconductor has to work cross functionally with technology development, design, quality assurance, pixel characterization, test and applications engineering. Engineer will have the opportunity to be part of an organization that is focused on the development and release of new product technologies for the automotive market. The work environment revolves around the guiding principles of building success through respect, integrity, and initiative.
As a semiconductor product engineer, he/she will be responsible for researching product technical requirements and validating its performance characteristics. Engineer will work collaboratively with definition, design, and applications engineers to validate product performance, characterize performance, root-cause product issues, identify opportunities for resolution, and ultimately provide quality products to our end customers.
- Define product validation requirements by working with cross functional teams, including design team, DFT team and test engineers to translate concepts into tests.
- Take ownership of wafer and package level validation of application processors (AP) and multi-chip-packaging (MCP) products, on bench as well as on ATE.
- Debug initial silicon and validate design features.
- Determines root cause of problems (process or design-related)
- Participate in yield analysis, generate & drive necessary debug actions to improve yield.
- Collaborate with test engineers to bring up offshore test house
- Collaborate with application engineers & customers to enable successful system design
- Work with reliability engineers to achieve successful qualification of products
How to Apply for ON Semiconductor Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Intern-Product Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
ON Semiconductor Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here