Company Profile: Ola Cabs
Ola (formerly Olacabs), is India’s most popular mobile app for personal transportation. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and driver partners onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent, and quick service fulfillment. Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people. Using the Ola mobile app, users across 110 cities can book from over 7,00,000 vehicles across cabs, auto-rickshaws, and taxis. Ola has also introduced a range of shared mobility services on its platforms like Ola Shuttle and Ola Share for commute and ride-sharing respectively. The app is available on Windows, Android, and iOS platforms.
Company Website: www.olacabs.com
Job Position: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 1 – 3Years
- Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters, including design, development, testing, and maintenance of the existing application with minimal supervision.
- Work on performance improvement activities. Instrument and test performance metrics.
- Unit testing and deployment.
- Working with the product and QA, lias with all stakeholders to ensure a smooth delivery.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of Java. You should understand concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation, etc. and their implementation in Java.
- Proficiency in the implementation of algorithms and the use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing. A solid foundation in the principles of computer science is desired.
- Ability to write clean, modular, and loosely coupled code by the use of design patterns.
- Passion for developing highly scalable systems.
- 1-3 years of experience of development experience in a product firm.