NVIDIA Recruitment 2022 | Tools Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Pune
NVIDIA Recruitment 2022: NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU sparked the PC gaming market. The company’s pioneering work in accelerated computing—a supercharged form of computing at the intersection of computer graphics, high performance computing and AI—is reshaping trillion-dollar industries, such as transportation, healthcare and manufacturing, and fueling the growth of many others.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
Company Website: www.nvidia.com/en-us
Positions: Tools Development Engineer
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for NVIDIA Recruitment 2022:
- A degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics engineering
- 2 years of programming experience in C#, .Net & Python and applying Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
- Experience working with databases and storage technologies like SQL and Elasticsearch
- Should have worked with version control tools like Git/Perforce and code review tools
- Skillful at debugging issues and have experience using debugging tools like WinDBG/gdb
- The ability to collaborate with multiple development teams to gain knowledge and improve test code coverage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work with a team of engineers in a fast-paced environment
As a Software Automation & Tools Development Engineer, you will take part in technical design and implementation of tests for NVIDIA software products with the goal to identify defects early in the software development lifecycle.
You will also build tools that accelerate execution workflows for the organization. In this role you can expect to:
- Develop automated tests for NVIDIA’s device driver software on Windows. Execute automated tests, identify, and report defects.
- Measure code coverage, analyze and drive code coverage improvements.
- Develop applications and tools that bring data driven insights to development and test workflows
- Write maintainable, reliable, and well detailed code. Provide peer code reviews including feedback on performance, scalability, and correctness
- Debug issues to identify the root cause and participate in post-mortem analysis along with peers and senior team members
- Build innovative ways to automate and expand our software testing
- Optimally estimate and prioritize tasks to create a realistic delivery schedule
- Work closely with leadership to report progress by generating effective and impactful reports
- Work on challenging technical and process issues which helps define better and reliable workflows
- Background with working on projects that use Machine Learning/Deep Learning
- Experience with cloud services/Virtualization
How to Apply for NVIDIA Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here