NVIDIA Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Test Developer Intern | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Pune
NVIDIA Recruitment 2021: NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU sparked the PC gaming market. The company’s pioneering work in accelerated computing—a supercharged form of computing at the intersection of computer graphics, high performance computing and AI—is reshaping trillion-dollar industries, such as transportation, healthcare and manufacturing, and fueling the growth of many others.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
Company Website: www.nvidia.com/en-us
Positions: Test Developer Intern
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for NVIDIA Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA
- Good programming skills with Python and/or C/CPP – able to write logical scripts/code from scratch.
- Knowledge of modern technologies like docker, cloud based platforms (AWS), frontends (HTML, web scrapping).
- Should have exposure to Linux and aware of basic commands.
- Should be an excellent teammate, with passion towards new technology/trends.
We are looking for talented and hardworking Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Software Intern) to join the Embedded QA group.
This position will be part of a multifaceted crew that test and maintains the quality of sophisticated computing systems that power state of the art embedded products used in domains like Artificial Intelligence, Retail, healthcare, Media, AI, Finance etc. You will be developing and executing exploratory and automated tests to ensure embedded systems SW/HW stack meet high standards of quality.
- Design and execute tests on embedded/GPU based systems and components.
- Create test strategy, detailed, and well-structured test plans and test cases based on high level customer requirement.
- Identify, record, document, and regress internal and external filed bugs.
- Participate in review and influence product feature requirements, specifications, and technical design documents.
- Working closely with various team including project management, hardware, and software developers, provide technical analysis of the Top Bugs filed and periodically publish statistical data reports to all stake-holders
- Application development, test tools and automation of tests using Nvidia Test framework.
- Any certification course on Machine learning.
- Knowledge of deployment technologies like Kubernetes.
- C++ coding experience. Understand the large C++ project code and derive functional/unit test.
How to Apply for NVIDIA Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here