Nokia Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech-Electrical/ CSE/ IT/ Tele Communications Engineering | Chennai
Nokia Software is the leading solutions provider in the telecoms software market helping to drive large-scale service and network operations automation and digital business transformation in support of customer migrations to 5G. Built on Nokia’s cloud-native Common Software Foundation (CSF), Nokia’s multi-vendor and multi-network software solutions enrich and secure user experiences; automate operations and infrastructure; and enable new revenue streams and cost efficiencies.
Company Website: https://www.nokia.com/
Job Location: Chennai
Salary : Best In Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Eligibility Criteria for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Candidates must have fluency in English language (written and verbal)
- Developing reusable test scripts and keywords using Python language to test various call flows across 5G/4G/3G Domain.
- Execute automated test scripts and perform manual test execution.
- Follow-up on defects to closure (JIRA/QC)
- Reporting any related technical issues and creating test cases.
- Debugging and failure analysis and report defects using JIRA
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry OR Telecommunications Degree
- Fluency in English (verbal and written communication)
- Good knowledge on 5G/4G/3G technologies and should be familiar with the network call flow
- Knowledge on developing test scripts using Robot framework
- Hands-on experience on tools including Jenkins, GIT, Jira, Quality Centre (HP ALM)
- Experience or knowledge in protocol testing including HTTP2, SIP, MAP, Diameter, TCP/IP stack
- IMS/SDM/EPC would be a plus
- Wireshark packet analysis
- Knowledge of Agile scrum methodologies would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge in Linux/CentOS.
- Good Communication Skills
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment with international peers
- Organizing, planning and initiative taking skills
- Pro-active way of thinking
- Innovative spirit, quick learning ability
How to Apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here