Date: August 26, 2022
Nissan Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer II | B.Tech/ M.Tech/ BS/ MS – CSE/ IT | Trivandrum
Company: Nissan Motor India Private Limited
Nissan Recruitment 2022: Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd is the Indian subsidiary of Nissan Motor Company of Japan. The company was incorporated in 2005 and offers innovative and exciting products across hatchback, MUV, SUV and sedan segments in India.
Nissan in India has a portfolio of two brands, Nissan and Datsun. In February 2008, Nissan, together with its global alliance partner Renault signed a MoU with Government of Tamil Nadu to set up a manufacturing plant at Oragadam, near Chennai with an investment of INR 45 billion over a period of 7 years.
Company Website: www.nissan.in
Positions: Software Engineer II
Experience: 3-4 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Trivandrum
Eligibility Criteria for Nissan Recruitment 2022:
- Minimum 3-4 years of total work experience.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology.
- Quick & Excellent Problem solving skills for complex & large scale problems.
- Design and develop optimal, mission critical and robust technical solutions
- Build highly secure, scalable and maintainable solutions
- Experience with software engineering best practices, design patterns and anti-patterns
- Good knowledge, understanding & experience of working with multitier architectures.
- Exposure to complete product development cycles
- Must be comfortable working in fuzzy environments where boundaries aren’t clearly defined.
- Be responsible for development activities including coding, unit testing, bug fixing of the assigned modules catering to the project requirements within the targeted QCT.
- Ensure adherence to standard software engineering practices set to be followed across the SDLC.
- Endure deliverable quality without compromising on the timelines.
- Writing maintainable and scalable code.
- Ensure quality is given high priority following best practices, design patterns, Unit Testing and Test driven development.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team to define, design, brainstorm and ship new features based on business requirements.
- Bug fixing and ensuring no blocker and critical bugs to be found in testing.
- Adhere to coding standards and produce high quality code.
- Participate in peer code review.
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of Angular 6+ or similar other framework.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Experience in security protocol like OAuth, SSO and also API encryption
- Experience with version control systems such as BitBucket, Git, SVN
- Experience working in agile methodology especially in Scrum.
How to Apply for Nissan Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here