Date: July 11, 2022
Nielsen Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Mumbai
Nielsen Recruitment 2022: As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Company Website: https://www.nielsen.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0-1.5 years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for Nielsen Recruitment 2022:
- B.E. / B.Tech / BCA / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 0– 1.5 years’ experience in technology design & development with experience in architecting enterprise solutions.
- Proven ability to understand business objectives and translate into both conceptual architecture and project level deliverables.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) to communicate directly with stakeholders.
- Should be a fast learner and have the ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced (nimble) environments.
- Work with vertical product teams across the globe and manage his/her own daily activities of issue resolution and communication across project execution teams.
As a member of this dynamic and fast-paced team, you will be involved in the evolving technology strategy architecting enterprise wide solutions,
- Understanding the company’s key business objectives, evolving technology strategy and architecting enterprise wide solutions.
- Contribute to the development and evolution of the portfolio of reference architectural strategy including development models, frameworks, reusable assets, design strategy (e.g. management, integration and optimization), and apply to ongoing projects and initiatives.
- Endeavors to minimize component complexity in the design and deployment of enterprise technology architecture through standards-based product(s) selection and implementation.
- Participate in the Architecture Review Board, providing technical thought and design review / validation to strategic projects.
- Keeps abreast of technological changes and advancements; identifies opportunities to apply technology for competitive advantage.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns, distributed systems and relational database concepts.
- Good to have Technical expertise and experience with Microsoft technology stack including C# / ASP.NET, WCF, MVC, MS SQL Server, VSS / TFS, Git, Design Patterns, Entity Framework, Solr etc. and ability to research and apply newer .NET technology towards development of large scale systems.
- Good to have understanding of RDBMS (primarily SQL Server) concepts, inner workings and SQL development.
- Working knowledge on MVC is a good to have.
- Ability to work on all facets of building a highly scalable, resilient, secure, stable & high performing solution.
- Should have participated in and be familiar with Agile project methodologies.
How to Apply for Nielsen Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here