NHPC Invited Applications From Freshers | Graduate/ Technician Apprentices | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Manipur | Last Date: 25th November 2021
Company: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Ltd (NHPC)
NHPC Invited Applications From Freshers: NHPC Limited (Formerly known as National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Ltd.), A Govt. of India Enterprise, was incorporated in the year 1975 with an authorised capital of Rs. 2000 million and with an objective to plan, promote and organise an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in all aspects.
Later on NHPC expanded its objects to include development of power in all its aspects through conventional and non-conventional sources in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.nhpcindia.com
Positions: Graduate/ Technician Apprentices
Total Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Electronics & Communication
- IT/Computer Operator-cum-Programming Assistant
Job Location: Manipur
Salary: Rs. 9,000/- PM for Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 8,000/- PM For Technician Apprentices
Eligibility Criteria for NHPC Recruitment Drive 2021:
Candidates must complete Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech in the Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science/ IT from a recognized Institute.
- The Applicant who will be completing 3 years 3 months after having passed the qualifying Degree/Diploma as on 01.01.2022 and who have acquired prior training/experience for more than one year are not eligible to apply under this notification.
- The absconded apprentice candidates from previous training are not eligible to apply.
- The eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of performance during the personal interview.
- The selected candidates for training are required to submit a medical fitness certificate as per rules of Apprentice Act, 1961.
- Personal Interview will be conducted through online mode only.
How to Apply for NHPC Recruitment Drive 2021?
The application form in the prescribed format should be neatly typed in double space on A4 size paper and must be duly filled in all respects and submit the form on or before 25th November 2021
Senior Manager (HR), Liaison Office, NHPC Ltd., Manipur State Electricity Department (MSPDCL), Govt of Manipur, Keishampat, Post: Imphal, Manipur, PIN – 795001
Apply Link: Job Expired