NetApp Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Mts Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ Electrical | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
NetApp was founded in 1992 by David Hitz, James Lau, and Michael Malcolm as Network Appliance, Inc. At the time, its major competitor was Auspex Systems. In 1994, NetApp received venture capital funding from Sequoia Capital. It had its initial public offering in 1995. NetApp thrived in the internet bubble years of the mid 1990s to 2001, during which the company grew to $1 billion in annual revenue. After the bubble burst, NetApp’s revenues quickly declined to $800 million in its fiscal year 2002. Since then, the company’s revenue has steadily climbed.
In 2006, NetApp sold the NetCache product line to Blue Coat Systems. In 2008, Network Appliance officially changed its legal name to NetApp, Inc., reflecting the nickname by which it was already well-known. On June 1, 2015, Tom Georgens stepped down as CEO and was replaced by George Kurian.
In May 2018 NetApp announced its first End to End NVMe array called All Flash FAS A800 with release of ONTAP 9.4 software. NetApp claims over 1.3 million IOPS at 500 microseconds per high-availability pair. In January 2019 Dave Hitz announced retirement from NetApp.
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Type:- Freshers (2018-2021 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time, Permanent
Role: Mts Software Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for NetApp Recruitment Drive 2021:
- 0-3 years of experience
- Master Degree, or a PhD; or equivalent experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical tasks.
As a Software Engineer Security you will work as part of an exceptionally talented engineering team responsible for driving security product development and strategy. The overall focus of the team will be on delivering innovative technologies to address competitive market and customer requirements building enterprise-class security product/services quality and time-to-market.
This position offers a unique opportunity to participate in technical discussions within the team and with other groups within the Business Unit. Individual will also receive guidance and mentoring on assigned tasks from senior engineers, managers, and technical team
- Experience/knowledge in design & development of software development projects with C/C++ in LINUX/UNIX environments,
- Familiar with low-level development skills with Go or Rust.
- Familiar with low level concepts: System Calls, Loader, libc, TCP/IP Stack
- Understanding of container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes will be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication, able to collaborate.
- Experience with applying systems engineering domain concepts such as computer architecture, operating systems, file systems, networking, algorithms & data structures
- Familiarity with security concepts or work experience on security products/services
- Experience in Kernel modules and device drivers will be a plus.
How to apply for NetApp Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Mts Software Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
NetApp Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link:Click Here