Company Profile: NetApp
NetApp, Inc. is a hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012. Founded in 1992 with an IPO in 1995, NetApp offers hybrid cloud data services for the management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments.
Company Website: www.netapp.com
Job Position: Business Strategy Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech/ ME/M.Tech/ MBA
Experience : 2 Years
Salary: As Per Company Standards
- Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences. Construct forecasts, recommendations, and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues.
- May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools.
- MBA with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or any other quantitative field
- 2 years of experience either in management consulting, technology firm focused on strategy and business insights
- Excellent data visualization, presentation skills, and analytical abilities: Data-driven and understanding of key analytical techniques
- Prior experience of working on analytical tools like Excel, SQL, Python, R and visualization tools like Tableau/PowerBI
- Must have a strategic mindset and able to have the ability to translate strategic insights into action
- Must be a self-starter and a seeker of challenging and cross-functional problems
- Ability to quickly understand the key value drivers of a business. Preferred familiarity with enterprise IT industry