GOVT JOBS 2020
The National Housing Bank (NHB) invites applications from eligible candidates for appointment to the Post of Assistant Managers in Junior Management Grade (Scale I). For more such government job openings, psu jobs and off campus drives be updated on our website.
(1) CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELIGIBILITY FOR THE POST
Candidates are advised to read all the instructions contained in this advertisement regarding eligibility criteria, online registration method, payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges, examination centers, issuance of e-Call Letters, written examination & interview processes, etc. and ensure to fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination.
Candidates are provisionally admitted to the examination with the requisite Application Fee/Intimation Charges (wherever applicable) on the basis of the information furnished in the ONLINE application. Mere issue of an e-Call Letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Bank.
(2) MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates are required to apply ONLINE through NHB website from 29.08.2020 to 18.09.2020. No other mode of submission of Application is accepted.
(3) IMPORTANT DATES/MONTHS
Minimum Educational Qualifications (as on 01.08.2020)
- Candidate whose final result is awaited is not eligible to apply.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from the Universities/ Institutions incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Proper document from Universities/ Institutions for having declared the result on or before 01.08.2020 has to be submitted at the time of the interview. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and web-based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where Universities/Institutes awarded Aggregate Grade Points (e.g. CGPA/OGPA etc.) the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application. If called for an interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the criteria of the University regarding conversion of Aggregate Grade Points into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of criteria.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be calculated by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honors / optional/additional optional subject if any. The same will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on the basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%; 54.99% will be treated as less than 55% and 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%.