Date: March 26, 2022
Motorola Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Internship Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Motorola Mobility India Pvt Ltd
Motorola Recruitment 2022: At Motorola’s Bangalore Software R&D Engineering Center, we use our talent and passion to help the company to build worldclass products and experiences for our consumers on a foundation of Android, the world’s best mobile operating system. This is a strategic software center for Motorola outside of the USA, supporting our global software innovation & development in which different functional teams collaborate seamlessly.
Motorolans in Bangalore are involved in developing applications & experiences, carrier branded solutions, cloud services solutions, connectivity and modem integration and platform & system integration; essentially on almost all the software components on the android mobile platform & ecosystem.
Company Website: www.motorola.in
Positions: Internship Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Motorola Recruitment 2022:
BE/ B.Tech/ MCA – CSE/ IT/ ECE (2021/ 2022 Batch)
The Cloud Infrastructure Engineering team is responsible for the development and operations of critical cloud infrastructure and platform services, in support of Motorola Solutions’ public and hybrid cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions for public safety customers. This team is part of Motorola Solutions’ Software Enterprise division, which offers secure, reliable and efficient team communications, workflow and operational intelligence solutions for mission critical public safety and enterprise markets throughout the world. Our services leverage Cloud Computing infrastructure on Azure to build at scale.
- Design and Develops tools that automate monitoring of complex private and public cloud applications.
- Design, develop, and implement tools and solutions to support agile development process
- Evaluate new technologies and integrate those that add value and drive efficiency
- Develop tools and plugins that leverage cloud-based VMs for automated testing
- Collaborate with software and systems engineers, product teams, and application support to improve software delivery, configuration, monitoring, and operations
- Work closely with product developers to shape and deliver features to automate operations and thrive as an independent, autonomous, creative thinker that can break out from conventional solutions.
- Ability to breakdown any problem into components that can be collaboratively solved
- Ability to negotiate on the scope of the problem through business understanding
- Penchant for business and persistence to work with data to derive insights
- Experience in analyzing very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets
- Ability to find innovative solutions to mitigate dependencies and risks for deliverables
- Ability to independently plan and execute deliveries
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements
- Expertise in no SQL databases
- Understanding of Web servers such as Nginx
- Machine Learning Algorithms and techniques
- Big Data
- Expertise in BI tools
- REST APIs
How to Apply for Motorola Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here