Date: October 31, 2022
Moody’s Recruitment 2022 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics | Bangalore
Company: Moody’s Investors Service
Moody’s Recruitment 2022: Moody’s Investors Service, often referred to as Moody’s, is the bond credit rating business of Moody’s Corporation, representing the company’s traditional line of business and its historical name. Moody’s Investors Service provides international financial research on bonds issued by commercial and government entities. Moody’s, along with Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Group, is considered one of the Big Three credit rating agencies.
Moody’s was founded by John Moody in 1909 to produce manuals of statistics related to stocks and bonds and bond ratings. In 1975, the company was identified as a Nationally Recognized Statistical Rating Organization (NRSRO) by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Following several decades of ownership by Dun & Bradstreet, Moody’s Investors Service became a separate company in 2000.
Company Website: www.moodys.co.in
Position: Associate Software engineer
Experience: 1-2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education for Moody’s Recruitment 2022:
- 1-2 years’ experience in technical support or professional software development.
- Possess Devops knowledge including installation/deployment/maintenance activities of software applications
- Working experience with a Windows based OS a must.
- Strong experience in DevOps area supporting heterogeneous applications based on different tech stack.
- Working experience with containerized applications a must.
- Experience supporting relational database servers like MS SQL a must.
- Experience supporting Oracle database server a plus.
- Experience supporting WEB based application a must.
- Experience supporting the applications based on .NET Core a big plus.
- Experience with AWS, Jenkins a big plus
- Experience using Jira Service Desk
- Exposure to SSO services, ELB
- Ability to manage multiple urgent issues in parallel.
- Technical curiosity and desire to learn new technologies and products.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues and find out of the box solutions
- Provide technical support for multiple applications written using multiple technologies.
- Manage JSM & internal Jira ticketing systems.
- Provide support to clients during installation & upgrade of applications both internally & on client premises
- Perform DevOps tasks like monitoring server resources like disk space, cpu/memory and taking corrective actions, start/stop AWS instances, manage deployment tasks, troubleshoot the problems with SSO service or ELB.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions and/or workarounds to resolve complex technical application issues
- Review logs, query Mongo/Postgres databases, read/debug code to identify the root cause
- Investigate root cause of errors in SQL and/or C# layers through various debugging techniques
- Document resolutions, build and maintain knowledge base
- Contribute to in-sprint development activities in C#/SQL technologies
- Collaborate with cross functional teams across the company (including Business, DevOps, DEV & QA) while shepherding tickets reported by customers.
- Learn new tools/technologies involved in the ecosystem
How to Apply for Moody’s Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Links: Click Here