Mitsubishi Electric Recruitment 2021 | Sales Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics & Telecom/ Instrumentation Engineering | Chennai
Company: Mitsubishi Electric India Pvt Ltd
Mitsubishi Electric Recruitment 2021: Mitsubishi Electric Corporation is a Japanese multinational electronics and electrical equipment manufacturing company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. It is one of the core companies of Mitsubishi.
Mitsubishi Electric is one of the world’s leading names in the manufacture and sales of electrical and electronic products and systems used in a broad range of fields and applications. Mitsubishi Electric India aims to ensure a healthy working environment for its employees. We believe and follow four principles at work i.e. Communication, Team Work, Professionalism and Accuracy. We are spread across major 24 locations in India and offering opportunities for a valuable and rewarding career in variety of fields.
Company Website: www.mitsubishielectric.com/
Positions Sales Engineer
Experience: 3-5 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electrical/ Electronics & Instrumenation Engineering
- Sales of Mitsubishi Factory Automation Products to Japanese Companies SCADA, LVS, PLC, HMI, VFD, Servo, Robot products.
- Candidate should have good exposure of front-end sales of factory automation products as above and its various solutions for Japanese Companies in South Region
- Should work with focused and targeted key customers to gain business growth & create business awareness.
- Candidate needs to ensure wider market reach & penetration of unexplored markets.
- Candidate should be able to interact and discuss with customers for the complete system requirement as per end user application and requirement.
- Candidate should be competent in implementing effective solutions to customer needs with an aim to improve customer contentment.
- Candidate should be able to arrange and conduct demonstration, presentation, seminars at customers end.
- Candidate should be able to understand customer installed base and find out new business opportunity.
- Should know how to forecast monthly, quarterly and annual sales target and achieve it.
- Should have ability to understand entire knowledge of customer machine or line as per their industry and segment.
- Should know effective relationship management with Key Customers to ascertain rendering quality service & business enhancement.
- Should have effective communication while collaborating and managing the sales and technical team and should show creativity at work with good presentation skills.
- Complete Knowledge of Factory Automation products business which helps for solving customer complaints and business growth.
- Constant upgradation of knowledge on technology and competitive trends and market dynamics
- Japanese Language Certified – JLPT N4 level & more
- Strong MS Office Knowledge
Application Link: Click Here