Company: Microsoft India (R&D) Pvt Ltd
Microsoft Recruitment 2021: Microsoft GTSC was established in October of 2003 in India, it is part of Microsoft’s Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization which has locations throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Greater China. Microsoft’s CSS organization supports over 170 Microsoft products which range from the Consumer to Enterprise customer segments.
This includes the MSN and Home and Entertainment products as well as the more deeply technical products from Developer Support and Enterprise Platform Support to Enterprise Messaging Support and Enterprise Business Applications Support. The site in Bangalore is a part of a global network that has over 50 million customer touch points on an annual basis and provides services to the Consumer and Enterprise customer segments.
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Positions: GSMO Technical Intern
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech – in Computer Science/ IT (2021/ 2022 Batch)
- Our investment in internships as the early talent identification and grooming underlines our faith in the talent that is brought in through this channel in addition to being the key source into our FTE hire pool.
- The robustness of the process we have brought into our intern recruitment process, coupled with the elaborate 2-month internship program, has given us the confidence that every intern will experience Microsoft in its true self.
- As an intern at Microsoft, you will take part in an 8 weeks long internship. Our interns work on projects that matter – and your team will rely on your skills and insights to help deliver those projects to market. You’ll get the opportunity to work on real projects and have fun along the way. This is your chance to show off your skills and work on cutting-edge technology.
- Imagine the impact you can make. Join Microsoft today, and help us shape the business of tomorrow!
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (B. Tech) in Computer science or related quantitative field.
- Passion for technology and innovation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Thrive and deliver results in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Ability to influence and inspire.
- Analytical Problem Solving
Apply Link For Microsoft Recruitment 2021: