About Micron Technology, Inc.: We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory, and NOR, is transforming how the world uses the information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning, and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit
Official Website: micron.com
Job Profile: UI/UX Designer
Work Location: Hyderabad, TG, IN
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/MCA
Experience Needed: Freshers
Roles & Responsibilities: As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible
- For delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with project or program managers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flow, etc.
- For designing ideas using various design thinking methodologies and the latest technology.
- For designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
- To plan and implement new designs
- To optimize existing user interface designs
- To communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- To develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- To combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- To create prototypes for new product ideas
- Conduct ongoing user research
- For creating frameworks to organize information and understand the user needs on how an application and service should work from a user perspective.
- To propose creative UX solutions adhering to technical framework and governance in a cross-divisional and cross-application/service environment.
- To clearly outline solutions by end-user interaction methodology, usually in the form of mock-ups, models, wireframes, documentation, and prototypes
- To adhere to the Micron branding and guidelines
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in
- User Experience Design
- Communication Design UX,
- BSc in UI Design and Development,
- Interaction Design, Visual Communication, UI and Graphics Design,
- BCA (Design-Animation/Graphics/UI-UX)
- Human-computer Interactions
- Web UI design, Certificate in UI/ UX Design
- Post Graduate Diploma in UI Design and Development
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Dreamweaver
- HTML5 & CSS3
- certification in web/graphic design, mixed media, or videography
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Critical thinker
- Basic knowledge of usability factors in Human-Computer Interaction
- We will evaluate the applicants on the
- Basic understanding of User Interface
- Adobe suite expertise
- Design and development
- Can they create a viable design?
- Develop a user-centered process
- Soft Skills: Customer satisfaction, idea generation
- Design thinking experience
- Eye to detail
- Critical thinking
- Customer satisfaction