Date: October 7, 2022
Micron Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Test Engineer Intern | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Hyderabad
Company: Micron Technology Inc
Micron Recruitment 2022: Micron’s approach to sustainability is a reflection of how we have done business for over 40 years. Our dedication to employee health and safety, environmental quality and community support worldwide is detailed in every report.
Our history of giving back started in 1999 when we established the Micron Foundation and identified science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education as a priority for Idaho students. Today, the Micron Foundation’s initiatives have become leading resources for educators and students in Idaho communities and beyond, and we donate millions of dollars to organizations and events identified by our local teams around the world.
Company Website: www.in.micron.com
Positions: Test Solutions Engineer Intern
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Micron Recruitment 2022:
- Develop and maintain test strategies and programs for Non-volatile Memory products
- Responsible to develop, optimize, analyze the test code for validation
- Improve device yield, reliability and quality through test condition optimization, advanced redundancy analysis schemes, data analysis and test equipment hardware optimization
- Provide cost effective and innovative solutions for production test flow optimization with cutting-edge test time reduction methodologies
- Assist process and production teams by providing necessary engineering expertise to ensure smooth manufacturing operations
- Collaborate with various engineering and production groups to ensure test program, infrastructure and system readiness for new product introduction as well as high volume manufacturing
- Develop and release test programs to production in a timely manner
- Uses & applies general technical standards, principles, theories, concepts, & techniques
- Able to understand the complexities of an issue and independently code with in-depth understanding of device architecture
- Provides input to team members and managers on project, technical or innovation issues
- Helps to follow right set of standards and challenge the status quo if necessary
- Expected to interface with colleagues outside of engineering & may mentor less experienced engineers
- Sets task level goals & influences project level schedules
- Manage lab equipment capacity, usage, output for different products
- Drive efficiency and use metrics to identify opportunities to increase productivity
- Sustain and improve the KPIs of the test engineering through continuous improvement activities / projects without any deviations, misses, excursions along with 100% quality & zero escapes
- Exhibit key Micron values such as customer driven mindset, effective planning, getting results, end to end ownership, effective communication, making lasting decisions, driving collaborations, building relationships, fostering a global mindset, developing self and others
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
How to Apply for Micron Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here